A quick and easy meal for two!
- 1 heaping c. dry whole grain penne pasta
- 1 c. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 c. Daisy® Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese + 1 tsp., divided usage
Cook the pasta and broccoli according to the package directions. Toss the cottage cheese with the hot pasta, hot broccoli, black pepper and 4 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese. Divide the pasta into two oven-safe bowls and sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp. of Parmesan cheese.
Lightly broil for approximately two minutes or until lightly browned and serve.
*Optional-try adding cooked diced chicken or other vegetables such as sliced red onion, sliced bell peppers or sliced zucchini for a heartier meal.*