A lighter way to enjoy nachos!
- 1 c. Daisy® Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 c. Daisy ® Sour Cream
- 3 dashes hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 4 c. pita chips
- 15.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
Mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and cumin in small bowl; set aside.
Layer the pita chips evenly on 2 large microwave-safe plates. Top each plate with half of the beans and shredded cheese. Microwave 1 plate on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Drop half of cottage cheese mixture by spoonfuls over the melted cheese on the nachos. Top with half of chopped green onions and tomato. Repeat with the second plate.