Hummus that's creamy, spicy, and delicious!
- 1 15 oz can garbanzos beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil or sesame tahini
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 x 5.3 oz pkg. Oikos® Greek Plain (1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley or cilantro
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Pita chips, carrots, cucumber slices and red pepper strips
- In a food processor blend garbanzos, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper flakes to a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and stir in yogurt and parsley until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hummus with vegetables and pita chips.