This is a really quick and easy recipe, which makes it even more perfect when you can’t wait to get out and enjoy the summer weather. It is also really versatile–any of the creamy, acidic, or herby elements can easily be swapped out for whatever you happen to have on-hand at the time. The egg salad can also be served on any other bread, lettuce, or enjoyed on its own.
- 6 NestFresh Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt, sour cream, or mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons hot mustard or cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 4 Slices of bread
- Hard cook, peel, and chop NestFresh Eggs.
- Mix the eggs with the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop mixture into pita bread.
- Makes 3 sandwiches.