This is a veggie-filled recipe for a quick, easy breakfast.
- 8 NestFresh Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter or cooking spray
- 1/2 Cup skim or low fat milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 Cups kernel corn
- In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium heat, cook corn, peppers and onion in butter until tender.
- Meanwhile in large bowl beat together eggs and milk with salt, if using, until blended. Pour over vegetables.
- As mixture begins to set, gently draw an inverted pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of pan, forming large soft curds. Continue until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.