- Sponsored By: Coffee-Mate®
- Featured Product: NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Caramel Macchiato Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
This Coffee Frappe is a quick blender-made coffee drink. Cool and refreshing, it is a great choice for entertaining or a special treat. The secret to perfect iced coffee is to use cooled extra-strength coffee prepared no more than 3 hours in advance. For a variation, use coffee ice cubes. Freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays and use them with coffee.
- 1 cup vanilla light ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup brewed dark roast espresso coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 Tbsp. Caramel Macchiato Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Light whipped topping (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
PLACE ice cream, ice, coffee, milk and Coffee-mate in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Divide between two glasses; top with dollop of whipped topping. Dust with cocoa powder.