- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Think coffee creamer is just for your coffee? Think again! Experiment with your favorite coffee creamer flavors to create even more delicious pancakes!
- 2 cups pancake & waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Chocolate-Raspberry or White Chocolate-Raspberry coffee creamer
- Frozen or fresh raspberries
- Syrup and/or chocolate syrup
Simply beat all the ingredients together and then pour about a 1/4 cup of the batter onto a sizzling hot greased or nonstick griddle. Cook until the edges begin to dry and they are golden brown on the bottom, then flip and continue cooking until that side is golden brown. Serve with raspberries and syrup or chocolate syrup if desired.