- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Transform ordinary chocolate pudding into an extraordinary dessert with Mr. Food Test Kitchen's recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters. With just four easy-to-find ingredients, you can make a dessert that's sure to impress even the pickiest of company!
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- 2 tsp. sliced almonds
1. In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
2. In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute chocolate pudding. Spoon a layer of whipped topping mixture in each, then repeat layers once more. Sprinkle almonds on top.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!