Chocolate Chip Banana Bundt Cake is NestFresh's favorite dessert recipe!
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 3 large NestFresh Eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10mL) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed bananas
- 2 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) buttermilk
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL)flour
- icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare a bundt pan by spraying with cooking spray and coating with flour.
- Add butter and sugar to mixer and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add vanilla. Add bananas and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda, blend.
- Add buttermilk, mix until smooth.
- Toss chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon (5mL) flour and coat well. Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Using a spatula, scrape batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 10 minutes. Unmold on cake plate and dust with icing sugar.