Add some Enchilada to your Chimichangas and you have delicious Chimi-Ladas. With a short preparation time, this recipe is a fast and convenient way to create a meal your whole family will love. Satisfy insatiable appetites with Chimi-Ladas!
- 1 (18-oz.) box Jose Ole® Steak & Cheddar Mini Chimichangas, or
- 4 (5-oz.) Jose Ole® Steak & Cheese Chimichangas
- 1 (19-oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and Jack cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup each: sliced green onions and sliced black olives
- Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Arrange Jose Ole® Chimichangas into a lightly greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Evenly pour enchilada sauce over chimichangas; top with half the cheese. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 minutes.
Garnish with green onions and olives. Serve with sour cream.