- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Get all the great flavors of chili, bacon, and potato with this easy recipe! Mmm.
- 12 strips bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. red chili flakes
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 cups frozen cubed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. drawn butter
- 4 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 c. yellow onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 8 tbsp. prepared hollandaise sauce
Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle bacon with chili flakes and brown sugar; bake until crisp and set aside. On preheated 350º griddle, cook frozen cubed potatoes with drawn butter until golden, then add parsley, onion, bacon, salt, and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Poach eggs to desired doneness. Plate potato hash, dividing equally among four plates, top with two poached eggs per plate, and two tablespoons of hollandaise sauce over eggs.