- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
An easy and delicious dish to serve on a busy weeknight, your family will love Chicken Pasta Parmigiana!
- 1 pkg. (10.5-oz.) frozen chicken breast patties
- 1 jar (26-oz.) pasta sauce
- 8-oz. pasta
- 1 cup grated reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425F. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Heat pasta sauce on stove top or in microwave. Toss pasta with 3/4 of sauce to coat thoroughly; spread evenly in a 1.5 quart shallow baking dish.
Place chicken patties on pasta and drizzle with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese to cover entire dish. Bake 15 minutes.