- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Busy weeknight? Serve an easy restaurant-fancy dish to your loved ones: Chicken Divan Puffs by Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
- 1 (17.3-oz.) pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 400F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 10-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
Place an equal amount of chicken and broccoli in center of each square then top each with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your fingers or a fork, pinch edges together firmly to seal. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine remaining cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, milk and pepper; heat until cheese is melted and hot, stirring constantly. Spoon over puffs and serve.