Use leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken to make this fresh tasting tomato basil pizza.
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 medium (2 cups)tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-inch) mini pre-baked pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Heat oven to 450°F.
Combine green onions, tomatoes, garlic and salt in bowl; set aside.
Place pizza crusts onto large ungreased baking sheet. Brush each crust top with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Bake 3 minutes; remove from oven. Divide chicken and mozzarella cheese evenly among crusts. Top each with half of tomato mixture. Bake 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Immediately sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Cut into wedges.