- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Ricotta Cheese, Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese, Frigo® Romano Cheese
This hearty dish will have your guests asking for a second helping!
- 1 lb. bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1 green or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar (24 to 26-oz.) marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups (6-oz.) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 container (15-oz.) Frigo® Whole Milk or Part-Skim Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded Frigo® Part Skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Frigo® Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
Brown Italian sausage with peppers in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink, about 12 minutes. Pour off drippings.