- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
These little cheesy monkey bread bites can be made in no time at all and take only 5 ingredients! Watch the video now!
- 1 can (16.3-oz.) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. Sargento Parmesan shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
Heat oven to 350°. Remove biscuits from packaging and quarter each one. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add garlic if desired. Combine cream cheese with chopped basil and mix well to combine. Add shredded cheese to a small bowl.
Grease a muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside. You could also line each cup with parchment paper. Take each biscuit quarter and add about a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the middle. Seal the dough around the cream cheese. Roll the dough in the butter and then the shredded cheese. Place in muffin tin. Continue doing all the little balls of dough, filling each muffin tin with 4 - 5 balls of dough.
Bake at 350° for about 15 - 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving, Cream cheese filling will be hot.