- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Celeberate fall with a cheesy-licious dinner the whole family can enjoy!
- 1-2 10-oz. bags frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- 4 frozen chicken breast halves
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Put broccoli in 12- by 8-inch shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Stir soup and milk in bowl. Pour over chicken. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese the last 5 minutes of baking.