- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Need a star-studded recipe for your Sunday brunch? Try Cheesy Broccoli Tart by Mr. Food Test Kitchen for a refrigerated case and product counter delicacy!
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-oz. pkg.)
- 4-oz. cream cheese, softened (1/2 an 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 9-oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 14 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well using a whisk.
Place broccoli and tomatoes in pie crust. Pur egg mixture and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set and golden. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into wedges and serve.