- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Here is a delicious and easy breakfast to make, with a variety of key ingredients from the refrigerated dairy aisle. It's so good, you can even make it for dinner!
- 2 1⁄4 cups refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup shredded, sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 3⁄4 cup dairy sour cream
Mix first 8 ingredients in medium bowl. Form into 8 oval patties. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook until golden, turning once (4-5 minutes). Drain on paper towels. Serve pancakes with a dollop of sour cream.