- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Our Cool Food Panelist, Lauren Brennan from Lauren's Latest, shares her easy recipe for the perfect dip at any summer cookout--Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip!
- 8-oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkt. ranch dressing powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- veggies and crackers to dip
Stir cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing and green onions together to combine.
You just want to disperse the powdered ranch throughout the mixture and incorporate that cream cheese. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve with veggies and crackers.
Will keep in refrigerator for up to 5 days in airtight container.