- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Give in to those early morning cravings for something sweet with Mr. Food Test Kitchen's recipe for Cannoli Flapjacks. Thick and fluffy, these flapjacks really do pack in all the taste of one of your favorite Italian bakery desserts. Just wait till ya' try 'em - they're going to become a breakfast staple!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. French vanilla creamer
- 2 cups pancake and biscuit mix (Test Kitchen used Bisquick)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds (optional)
- For that true cannoli taste, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar!
- Feel free to mix and match the flavors of creamer or milk. Explore your dairy aisle for some ideas! You might want to try a nut milk one time, a soy milk another...you get the idea!