- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
It's like Christmas in a glass!
- 1/4c up unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 cups milk or milk alternative
- 1 and 1/4 cup peppermint mocha liquid coffee creamer (or to taste)
- whipped cream topping (optional)
- candy canes (optional)
Combine the cocoa, sugar, water and salt in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, stir constantly until the mixture boils. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and heat, but do not boil. Remove from the heat and add coffee creamer; stir well. Serve immediately. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a candy cane.