Celebrate spring with this tasty arrangement. The waffle-and-ice-cream butterfly sits on a colorful spring flower made from fresh pineapple, kiwi fruit and a strawberry.
- 4 KELLOGG'S® EGGO® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 2 1/4-inch-thick, horizontal slices fresh pineapple
- 2 slices peeled kiwi fruit
- 2 horizontal slices fresh strawberry
- 3 small scoops (1 Tbsp. each) BREYERS® French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 pieces (1-inch each) black or red string licorice
- 1 miniature candy-coated chocolate piece
Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
Cut pineapple slices into five pieces (each piece having one curved side and one flat side). Discard core. On serving plate arrange pineapple pieces as flower petals. Cut one kiwi slice in half. Cut remaining kiwi slice into slivers. Arrange kiwi pieces on plate as flower stem and leaves. Place strawberry slices on top of pineapple as flower center.
Place ice cream scoops on top of flower for butterfly body. Arrange waffles on plate for butterfly wings. Press licorice pieces into ice cream for legs and antennae. Place candy piece on ice cream for eye. Serve immediately.