This bright butterfly wears waffle wings topped with strawberries and kiwi fruit and its body is made from three small scoops of ice cream.
- 1 KELLOGG'S® EGGO® Homestyle waffles
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices peeled kiwi fruit
- 3 small scoops (1 Tbsp. each) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 narrow slivers kiwi fruit
Prepare waffle according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut waffle in half. Arrange pieces on serving plate as butterfly wings.
Top wings with strawberry slices and kiwi slices. Place scoops of ice cream between wings as butterfly body. Arrange kiwi slivers on plate as antennae. Serve immediately.