Spicy Buffalo chicken wings in meatball form - blue cheese included! These will be a favorite at your next party!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 Land O Lakes® Egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
Blue cheese dressing, if desired
Heat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Combine all meatball ingredients in bowl; mix well. Shape into 60 (1-inch) meatballs. Place onto prepared baking sheet; bake 14-17 minutes or until cooked through.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add hot sauce; stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs; stir to coat. Serve warm with blue cheese dressing, if desired.