- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Enjoy a quality meal at home with scrumptious Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese from Ingredients, Inc.
- 2 (12-oz.) boxes Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese
- 11/2 cups cooked and chopped Tyson chicken
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. wings sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Cook macaroni and cheese according to directions. Let cool slightly and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. In a large bowl combine chicken and wing sauce, mixing well. Add macaroni and cheese and toss gently. Place into a lightly greased baking dish and top with cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.