- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
To start the day with a nutritious, delicious meal, try this simple to make breakfast wrap!
- 1 1⁄3 cups egg substitute
- 4-oz. Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 cup refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup green and/or red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 8-in. flour tortillas
Brown diced potatoes in butter; add bell peppers; continue cooking until tender. Add egg substitute and cook mixture until eggs are done. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place 1 oz. cheese on each tortilla, then equally divide potato-egg mixture; fold ends and roll.