- Sponsored By: Borden®
- Featured Product: Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
Borden® Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacos
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. southwest seasoning
- ½ tsp. hot sauce 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 cups (about 12 oz.) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
1. COMBINE barbecue sauce, seasoning and hot sauce in a small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Add barbecue sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is coated and sauce thickens slightly.
3. HEAT tortillas according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto the center of each tortilla. Top each taco evenly with tomatoes, cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.