Borden® Ham and Gouda Quesadilla
- 2 tsp. olilve oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp, dijon mustard
- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 2 slices deli ham
- 8 dill pickle rounds
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Borden® Cheese Gouda Shreds
1. HEAT the olive oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat
until hot. Stir in onions. Cook, stirring frequently until onions become
tender and golden brown.
2. SPREAD mustard on one half of tortilla. Top with ham, 2 tbsp. onions,
pickles and cheese; fold the uncovered part of the tortilla over the
filling to form a semi-circle.
3. COOK the quesadilla in a dry skillet over medium-high heat until
browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
4. CUT into four pieces.