- 1 lb. Bob Evans® Italian Roll Sausage
- 1 lb. Bob Evans® Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1 box (10-oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 5-oz. shredded Italian three cheese
- 50 cleaned mushroom caps
Preheat oven to 375F
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Crumble Bob Evans® Italian Roll Sausage and cook until brown. Remove from heat and place in large mixing bowl. Squeeze out remaining liquid out of spinach.
Mix in the sausage mixture the spinach, bread crumbs, and half of the cheese. Blend well. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
Form ball and place in cleaned mushroom caps. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet.
Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.