- 1 lb. Bob Evans® Original Roll Sausage
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 to 5 cups milk, whole or 2%
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) sweet cream style corn
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tsp. sliced green scallions (garnish optional)
Over medium-high heat, brown and crumble Bob Evans® Original Roll Sausage in soup pot.
While sausage begins to brown, add onions and red peppers, cook until tender and sausage is no longer pink. Drain.
Add flour, stir well into mixture and cook 5-6 minutes. Add milk and combine with sausage mixture. Add cream corn and simmer for 20-25 minutes until base thickens. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Garnish with scallions on top in soup bowl.