- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) Bob Evans® Express Fully Cooked Original or Bob Evans® Fully Cooked Maple Links
- 1 9-in. refrigerated piecrust
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 medium apple, cut into 1/4 in. slices
Preheat oven to 425F. Line 10-inch quiche or pie pan with piecrust. Sprinkle cheeses, chives and parsley over bottom of crust. Arrange sausage in spoke fashion over cheese layer.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk. Whisk in milk, salt and sugar until well blended. Carefully pour egg mixture over sausage layer; sprinkle with cayenne pepper, if desired.
Arrange apple slices around outside edge of quiche, pressing down slightly into egg mixture to coat apples.
Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350F; bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Note: This basic quiche recipe works well with any combination of cheese and vegetables.