- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
You'll love this fresh and fruity breakfast cake! Mr. Food Test Kitchen used Greek yogurt to make their Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake extra-moist, and added plenty of fresh peaches and blueberries for a tart, yet sweet, flavor. Once you give this yummy breakfast cake a try, you'll find yourself making it often!
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced into 1/2-in. wedges
- 1/4 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, and lightly coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and yogurt and beat until creamy. Slowly beat in flour mixture just until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and top with peach slices and blueberries. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 30 minutes then remove from pan, remove parchment paper, and place on a platter. Serve warm or let cool.