Heat up the skillet for this tasty pilaf, made with herb scented rice with vegetables.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup Birds Eye Birds Eye® Pure & Simple Baby Sweet Peas, thawed
- 1 bag (10-oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh Brown & Wild Rice with Broccoli & Carrots, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or oregano
Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Add peas, rice and herbs. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve this delicious pilaf with salmon and Birds Eye® Asparagus Spears.