Woo your guests with this appetizing, homemade parmesan spinach dip.
- 1 box (10-oz.) Birds Eye® Boxed Vegetables Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellmanns® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, optional, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and one half cup Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Pour into an oven-safe baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining one quarter cup Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with tomato and green onion before serving.
Serve with cubed French or Italian bread.