Simple and delicious chicken stir fry ready in a half hour!
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1 bag (16-oz.) Birds Eye® Mixtures and Blends Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 3/4 cup stir-fry sauce*
- 1 bag (10-oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh Long Grain White Rice with Mixed Vegetables, cooked according to package directions
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes: remove from skillet and set aside.
Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and broccoli stir-fry to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender.
Stir in stir-fry sauce and reserved chicken and continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with prepared rice.
* Try using any of these great stir-fry sauces: General Tso's, Szechuan, Orange Ginger or Sesame Garlic.