- Sponsored By: Birds Eye® Foods
- Featured Product: Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Pure & Simple Super Sweet Corn
Spice up your cornbread with pimento pepper, following this easy cornbread bake recipe!
- 2 pouches (6.5-oz. each) dry cornbread mix
- 1 container (16-oz.) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (12-oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Pure & Simple Super Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (2-oz.) chopped pimento, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir cornbread mixes, sour cream and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Add one half cup cheese, corn, green onions and pimento; stir until just combined.
Pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch oblong casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining half cup cheese on top and continue baking until cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve with glazed ham. Makes a great addition to the holiday table.