- Sponsored By: Birds Eye® Foods
- Featured Product: Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef Favorites Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce
A comforting chicken with creamy alfredo rigatoni dish, ready in an hour.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8-oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 bag (11-oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef Favorites Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10-oz.) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- Dried Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook chicken until no longer pink, about 10 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and zucchini and cook until just starting to brown, about 5 minutes; remove skillet from heat. Stir in prepared rigatoni and one half container Alfredo sauce.
Pour rigatoni into an oven-safe baking dish. Top with reserved chicken breasts. Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with hot crusty bread and Birds Eye® Cut Green Beans.