- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 6 Tbsp. Crystal Farms® butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mushroom
- 16-oz. Better'n Eggs®
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. With rolling pin flatten each slice of bread. Cut 1-inch slits in each slice of bread, cutting from the corner towards the center. Brush both sides of each slice lightly with butter. Carefully place each slice into ungreased 12 cup muffin pan; overlapping sides as needed to line each cup. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet cook onion, pepperoni and mushroom over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions are soft. Reduce heat to medium low; add Better'n Eggs®. As Better'n Eggs® start to set use spatula to lift edge of cooked Better'n Eggs® letting uncooked Better'n Eggs® flow to bottom of skillet. Cook until Better'n Eggs® are set but still moist. Top Better'n Eggs® evenly with tomatoes, black olives and cheese. Cook for about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Fill each toast cup equally with egg mixture.