- 1 pkg. (15-oz.) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup (4-oz.) Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (16-oz.) Better'n Eggs®
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 pkg. (5-oz.) sliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare pie crust for filled one-crust pie using a 9-inch pie pan. Do not pre-bake.
In large bowl toss cheese with flour to coat well. Add Better'n Eggs®, cream and pepper sauce; mix well. Stir in Canadian bacon and green onion. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.