This perfectly buttery, nutty, and chocolaty cookie recipe is calling you to indulge.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup Better'n Eggs®
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
Heat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. In large bowl combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add peanut butter, vanilla and Better'n Eggs®; continue beating until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. With fork press crisscross pattern into dough. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until set.