This easy twist on pancakes puffs up in the oven and then falls to create an indent to be filled with your favorite fruit.
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Heat oven to 425°F.
Melt butter into 9-inch ceramic pie plate or metal pie pan in oven. Brush melted butter over bottom of pie plate.
Whisk flour, milk and eggs together in bowl until well mixed. Carefully pour batter into hot pie plate. Bake 14-17 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown.
Combine strawberries and blueberries in bowl. Spoon berry mixture over puffed pancake; sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.