- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
While everyone loves ice cream cake, ice cream pie is out of ths world! No matter what’s your favorite, here’s a dessert likely to delight!
- 1 pre-made cookie pie crust
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 qt. raspberry sherbet softened
- 2⁄3 cup fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
Spread half ice cream, then half fudge in bottom of crust— freeze until firm. Spread half raspberry sherbet—again freeze. Spread remaining vanilla, leaving center open. Scoop remaining sherbet into balls and place in center of pie. Freeze until firm. To serve: place pie in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, then drizzle with remaining fudge and raspberries.