- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Make a scrumptious homemade frozen novelty! With a fresh-as-a-berry-patch strawberry garnish, Mr. Food Test Kitchen's Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares are simply irresistable!
- 2 cups finely crushed butter crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 3.4-oz. pkg instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 qts. strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 strawberries for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumbs into bottom of 9X13-inch baking dish; refrigerate until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in ice cream until well-mixed. Evenly spoon into crust. Spread whipped topping evenly over ice cream; cover.
Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares, top each with a strawberry and serve immediately.