Your sweet tooth will love this easy berried chocolate tartlet recipe!
- 3 Pillsbury® Home Baked Classics® Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookies (from 21.6-oz. package)
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust (from 15-oz. package), softened as directed on package
- 1 (3.9-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate candies (finely chopped) or sprinkles, if desired
Bake three cookies as directed on package. Increase oven temperature to 450F.
Remove pie crust from pouch. Unfold crust; press out fold lines. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 10 rounds from crust. Press each round in bottom and up sides of ungreased muffin cup. Prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake at 450F. for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile in large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until well mixed, about 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
Carefully loosen tartlet shells from muffin tin onto cooling rack. Arrange sliced strawberries, pointed side up, around edge of each tartlet. Crumble 1/4 to 1/3 cookie (about 1 tablespoon crumbs) in each tartlet. Spoon about two tablespoons of chocolate filling over the cookie crumbs.
Using remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping, top each tartlet with about 1 teaspoon whipped topping. Garnish with finely chopped chocolate or sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.