Toasted muffin halves drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with shredded Italian cheese, gorgonzola and walnuts, and topped off with pear slices. These little pizzas are easy to make and perfect for entertaining. Yum!
- 4 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Bosc pear, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Sea salt (optional)
Heat oven to 400˚ F. Place toasted muffin halves on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with shredded Italian cheese, gorgonzola and walnuts. Coat pear slices lightly with lemon juice, and arrange over muffins. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle sea salt lightly over muffins, if desired.