- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
These banana split stuffed mason jars will have you scraping out every last drop!
- 1 scoop each of Kemp’s® chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. of pineapple chunks
- 3 sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. of roasted and salted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup
- ½ cup of Cool Whip
- 1 milk chocolate Diana’s Banana
- 2 maraschino cherries
Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the sides of the inside of a mason jar. Layer as follow: chocolate ice cream, pineapple chunks, strawberry ice cream, sliced strawberries, vanilla ice cream, peanuts, whipped cream and then the cherries. Stick the Diana’s Banana into the top of the ice cream and serve.