- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Ricotta Cheese, Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese, Frigo® Romano Cheese
This is a great holiday or everyday recipe.
- 2 cups Frigo® Ricotta cheese (whole milk or part-skim)
- 1-1/4 cup Frigo® Mozzarella cheese, shredded (whole milk or part-skim)
- 1/4 cup Frigo® Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups shredded, baked chicken breasts
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1-1/2 cup tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix first eight ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of Mozzarella for baking, set aside.
Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Lay noodles flat atop plastic wrap, top each noodle with a layer of Ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
Lay rolls seam-side down, cover with remaining tomato sauce, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.