- Sponsored By: Pillsbury
A quick and easy recipe for apple praline waffles tastes as good as it sounds - just add caramel and pecans.
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 cups (2 medium) sliced apples
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 Pillsbury® Hungry Jack® Frozen Homestyle Waffles
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Chopped pecans
Melt margarine in medium skillet. Add apples; cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until apples are tender. Add caramel topping; stir gently to mix. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
Heat waffles as directed on package.
Spoon apple mixture onto each waffle. Top with whipped topping and pecans.