Whether you serve this one for breakfast or for “brinner” (that's breakfast for dinner), this easy recipe for All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs won't disappoint. It features some yummy favorites like cage-free, farm-fresh eggs, flavorful veggies, and crispy-cooked bacon. Not only can it feed the whole family, but it'll leave them feeling full and satisfied, too!
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-in pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 c. refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 c. diced red onion
- 6 NestFresh Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bacon pieces on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onion; toss until evenly coated. Place vegetable mixture in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and form 6 wells. Gently crack eggs and place in wells. Sprinkle entire sheet tray with Parmesan cheese and place back in oven. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or until egg whites are firm. Serve immediately.